I am excited to be reopening for business! Thank you for being patient with me as I try to reschedule everyone who missed appointments when we were closed. Having a clean and safe environment has always been a priority and I will continue to be diligent in keeping my space clean and sanitary.
There are a few things to know when you come for your appointment:
- A mask is required to be worn by my clients and myself.
- I will have some health screening questions for you when you come for your appointment.
- Contactless payment is preferred. I use venmo or you can pay online when you schedule your appointment. You can also save your card info online and I can process it after your appointment. I will still accept checks, just have them ready when you come, and cash in the exact amount only.
- Please come alone to your appointment. The waiting room will be available for those with appointments only.
- If you have a cough, fever, sore throat, or are feeling ill, please reschedule, even if it is the day of your appointment.
I sincerely appreciate your support and look forward to working with you.